Monday, November 29, 2010

Sebastian has a Torus fracture

Thanksgiving day Sebastian was fussy all day. As usual with my nurslings on a holiday. The night before he was fussy and his arm looked swollen . I waited it out before taking him in . I gave him arnica and applies arnica gel and an ice pack and nursed a lot.
Friday night I took him to a local after hours ortho. He has a torus fracture they said.
Of all fractures this was the best to have they said .
Apparently he fell over all those cords thru the house from serv pro but he never really cried.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand it....he looks so sad. I hope they don't keep it on long. Kyle was 4 when he had his first cast, then 8, then 13. All on the left arm....his arms are not the same size. I know it was because the cast was so tight for so long. Sebastian's fracture should not require it to be very snug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!