Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010

After we got home with Ryan a few days later he put up a few Christmas lights. I try to keep it simple. Blue this year because blue is a symbolic color seen with Mary. Some years I use purple lights for Advent. We usually leave our lights up until Febraury 2, when we celebrate the Presentation of Our Lord. However this year Ryan decided to take them down over the weekend (jan 16)

This was the what I saw Christmas Eve





This year was a noticeable Christmas morning for Sebastian :) we keep our gifts simple like our Lord. Only Three Gifts each many of the younger children's gifts were from the local consignment store...


Stockings are a big thing here, usually containing organic treats


Sadly being the sixth baby he got a treat younger than usual. It was an organic natural candy cane by Pure Fun.


All Ethan asked for was LEGOS


No words needed I know , Sebastian needed his mommas...

AS WE SAY
MARY CHRISTMASS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!