Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sebastian's dental visit

This past month I had to have one Sebastian's back teeth worked on . He has several cavities . His top four teeth have dental carries . It's been a major stress for me the past year.
I have been using spry children's gel and doing a xylitol/water mix rinse . Xylitol helps stop decay.
We have been to 3 pediatric dentist and all say basically the same thing. IV sedation . That will cost 1400 up front out of pocket . Since he has new so sick so much it has made it difficult . I also just didn't want to put him thru the trauma.
His teeth have stayed the same . No worse . I've recently been trying a few other things from a book. Called cure tooth decay naturally.
His top teeth came in discolored . The things I'm doing have improved the discoloration .
Some dentists try to say " his night nursing is causing the decay' which I respectfully disagree . And tell them all 5 of the others nursed all night for years and had no dental carries.
They shrug and say oh well just his luck ...
We recently tried the 'gas' to let the dentist work on a molar and he did pretty well. But they say he will still need IV sedation for the rest. Sigh I'm still not convinced ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!