In September Ethan and Tatiana attended altar server training . Ethan had been begging for a long time . Tat asked but I wasn't too keen on the idea . But I decided it would be a good idea .
On October 1 at the 7 am mass he asked Fr James if he could serve . There was another nice , patient homeschooled boy that helped . So Ethan wasnt alone.
He also altar served on oct 2 , his birthday ! Feast of the Guardian angels ! He served one other morning mass . Since then he has not because we were told the priest wanted all the new servers to be trained more . While I respect the fr wishes I don't agreed as homeschoolers we can attend the 7 am, mass . Everyone knows us. What a great time and way to learn! Easier and less stressed than a 11 am Sunday mass. I'm not sure how long it will be since now the priest that was training has been placed at another parish for several weeks. Ethan just wants to serve !
Here a few photos from my phone . One day he was book bearer and the other the cross bearer .





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!