Felicity received her First Holy Communion on Sunday May 4! She has waited for this day since she was a baby. When I would go up to receive communion she would be in the sling and reach out and get mad when she could not also 'get jeeessus' as she would say....
Yes I cried. I took photos as best I could during mass, but did not get a good one of HER. I was so upset but managed to capture a few others.
We went over to the Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche for her photo shoot after (also because I took photos of sweet friend's baby baptism in the chapel)
Her veil was custom made for me by a friend of mine's mom. She is a famous bridal veil creator and her wedding veils are in top magazines! Here is a link to her website: http://www.beatricecouturedesigns.com/ they are the sweetest people. And I got to watch her make it. The dress her three older sisters wore. She wore PINK glitter Tom's as her shoes. Yes I know not traditional shoes but practical :)
Here is the link to the photos I took at the First Communion: http://lisaolschewskephotography.com/firstcommunion2014
And here is a link to photos of Felicity I took at the Shrine: http://lisaolschewskephotography.com/felicityfirstcommunion
Here a two :


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!