Well looks like I am
Giving up more than facebook for lent . I made a decision to leave facebook for lent and possiblly longer . Not something I chose lightly . Sure many, including my kids think it's stupid . It was just a simply a timing thing . I have been dealing with so much in my life I just needed a break . But having a doula and photography business I need or thought I needed facebook to get more clients . So I am trying to trust that God will let clients find me through word of mouth and my website. Because due to lies and gossip and backstabbing in the business world I feel it has affected me negatively.
I am praying thru lent that those that continue to spread lies about me will see they are wrong. I am praying God will prevail . Because lies and gossip and false accusations affect my entire family and my ability to provide for them .
In the meantime I have to deal with this a computer that mysteriously looks like this . I closed the computer before I went for a run in the cold this afternoon and one of my daughters opened it to this .
See everything I do is on this one computer . I school my kids from it, my photography and doula business is run from it. Yea I admit I pretty much lost my shit when I saw it. Pray for me and pray for my kids.

That looks bad!
ReplyDeleteI didn't have a good fb experience before. I've been trying it again and don't think it is for me either. I never really understood all the hype but I have reconnected with a few friends. Still I prefer the all or email. It's so much more loving. Even a text is more personal. I'm finding it not harmful but not real. You follow your heart and it will steer you to Our Lord! Love ya!
Yea fb can be good actually . My plan is to delete a lot of people eventually .and keep,the ones I know really well . My computer screen is ruined did. It need this to happen . Love u
ReplyDeleteI think people on social media can be quick to judge, sadly, and act in ways that they wouldn't act in real life. I admit to blocking some people or unfollowing them. So I know how you feel, Lisa! ❤
ReplyDeleteThat's the sad thing leonie is some on social media have a mentality of oh they won't see this or that or say things they would not say to their face. And there are some that sadly seem to crave any attention they can get at all,costs not thinking of the long term .
ReplyDelete