Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not a military cut

So our Ethan has been begging for haircut. He wanted a military cut
like daddy. Now do not get me wrong I understand (why well sort of) the
guys get those cuts. I guess I get why some moms give their boys buzz
cuts because it is hot in the summer . For some it is easier I hear.
I always said if I had boy I would not shave his head! Even daddy
agrees we not shaving our boys head.
Forgive me but it just reminds me of my very few trips to wal mart and
seeing some of the really how shall I say redneck children the ones
that look like there are not cared for.
Besides Ethan has a huge head and has for a while. I could not imagine
how goofy he would look shaved.
So we opted for thus sort of cut....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!