I sit here tonight with my sweet baby Sebastian nursing in my arms as I type. I have trying to figure out this blogging for a long time. I prayed to God to please give me the knowledge and brains to figure it out. Thank you God I finally know what to do and most important I figured out how to blog from my phone.
A momma with 6 children and a currently deployed husband can not sit and do this easily...but I want to I need to write, one for me , two for my children and three for my dear husband whom is deployed serving this country. I want him to be able to read what he is missing, more than the Facebook updates I do.
I find writing actually very healing...and hopeful it will help me cope with this deployment.
God Grant me the Grace to cope...St Michael protect and defend our soldiers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!