Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ansely at Camp Timpoochie "Operation Military Kids"

So this week has been so quiet at our house....Why? well we are minus two of our children. Tatiana is on her second week away from home up in Georgia at our dear friend's home Erika aka Agape Acres here you can see a little of what she has been  up too :http://agapeacres.blogspot.com/2010/07/summertime-bloomers.html

Ansely is away at Camp Timpoochie this week, a special camp put on by Our military kids. You can see what they are up to here: http://camptimpoochee2010.blogspot.com/. A camp for children with a mom or dad deployed. I am told she is doing great. Ansely is at the camp for ages 8-13 even though she is 14 because I did not want her exposed to a bunch of older kids yet  (gotta keep them pure as long as I can)
She has been more of a "councilor" I have been told and they are begging me to let her come back next year as a 'camp councilor' . Here are couple of pictures I have found so far of her at the Camp Blog!




Ansely help fold the 4-H flag

Ansely with her cabinmates



Awesome Archery A



 
Ansely touching a rattlesnake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!