
Sebastian started walking a few weeks ago. Being a preemie he has been "delayed" in many ways. He is much smaller than any of my other children. However I have to say even though he is small I really have enjoyed carrying around a lighter toddler in the sling.
He is discovering so many things now out side of his sling...water is one of them, toddlers LOVE water. I just got this cute set from Discovery Toys
http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/esuite/control/product?PURCHASE_STATE=STANDARD&product_id=1674 of course we love all the DT toys (since I have been a distributor for years)
But he only spends a short time playing he is always in my sight and now toddles up to nurse.....

He also this past week walked out side for the first time. He was at the front glass door and began to cry....We opened the door and he walked VERY quickly outside. Yes he was naked....IT is so sweet and innocent when they are little.....
As you can see he did a great job walking...
AWESOME PICTURES! Love the top 2 the best. Glory to God for children, so innocent and faithful. Glory to God for mothers like Lisa who have eyes to see the beauty of your creation and hearts to love with abundance.
ReplyDeleteHugs! Missing you bunches.
Erika