Friday, May 06, 2011

Just another day at the Beach April 30, 2011

This picture about says it all...my favorite place is riding my bike on the beach. I go away from everyone. So my little babies can run around naked. Some people have issues with children that are in their own skin ....they are only little once so sweet pure and innocent. My littles are allowed to be in there own skin ...and yes they do grow out of that desire ...I have teens and they outgrew it....so enjoy your babies and let them be FREE!








These birds are all over the beach area I ride my bike to...and it is mating season...such beautiful birds...



This is what happens everytime we go on a bike ride! I also have a twin bike trailor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!