It is so hard to believe my sweet Sebastian is TWO years old (from birth) . Two years ago I was sitting in a NICU fighting to nurse this little guy. I am very proud to say we won and he is still nursing!
This year I made his first birthday cake! Yes you read it right....My babies don's start eating till after they are a year old...So no First Birthday cakes here...But I made a organic Apple spice cake only sweetened with honey.....

I chose a star pan that we already have because he is our bright shining star, a Gift from above!

I frosted the cake with a vegan cream cheese frosting with powdered sugar I made in my Vitamix.....

These are the all natural colors I use to dye our frosting. This was a light blue , from blueberries of course. Yes I realize it is not a bright vibrate blue...

I kept it a simple decorated cake, not one our usual fancy ones..but that is ok right?

Sebastian honestly had no idea what was going on. He was a little scared of the candles too. Ansely held him so I could take lots of video and pictures. Because sadly just as daddy missed hir first birthday...he is missing his second. Very sad in my heart....but THAT is another blog post entirely...life as a military wife.....

Ansely Blew out the candles for him....

He slowly figured out what to do of course and funny thing he realy didnt like getting icing on his finger either.....

His first bite of birthday cake!

this look was priceless!

and like a typical two year old he got on the table....He also LOVES the ipods....
Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!