While most others have finished celebrating Easter, we are still in the Easter Season as Catholics!
We all attended a very crowded 11 am Mass at the Cathedral and our Bishop along with many other priests celebrated the Mass.
Sebastian did very well except when it was time for the Consecration....When he began to shout "I want to go bye bye" "I want to go home" over and over.....So I made my way out into the east courtyard for a few minutes....HE said his hello to our statue of Fr Felix Varella, whom BTW has been named "venerable" by Pope Benedict in March!
Sebastian LOVES talking to the life size statue....We went back in just in time for the Our Father....
After Mass came home cleaned, cooked and had an easter egg hunt....you know me only organic stuff in those reused plastic eggs... Organic fruit juice sweetened jelly beans, gummy bears, dried cherries. Natural lolly's and spry gum..
Here are some photos of our fun...and my beautiful children. Some of the photos were not the greatest as I am playing around with a new lens...should have stuck to my other one...and sorry for some reason my upload from the computer has two watermarks...













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!