Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Not for the Weak ...two ER visits

I have a lot to post but right now an update of sorts . Sebastian on march 16 busted his chin playing on a skateboard . He got two stitches but needed more . I went to the local hospital and it was very traumatic . I helped hold him . The nurse could not handle it. The dr didn't use numbing gel just started jabbing the needle in his poor lacerated chin . I kept calm but was furious . Made him stop after two .
I removed them after he nursed to sleep 6 days later .

Then tonight he was apparently rough housing with Ethan . And got knocked into the entertainment center . I was getting ready as I was suppose to go meet an new doula client . Which I had to cancel . I'm praying she holds out a few days as she is 40 weeks!
I took Sebastian to the children's hospital this time . A normal hour away took. And hour and a half due to rush hour .
The ER was insane . Full of sick people with puke bags . I'm praying we don't catch it . I rubbed thieves on our hands and feet!
The dr was really nice . She let him lay on his tummy on my tummy and I held him on me. It wasn't easy . It was still difficult . My poor baby got 4 staples in his head . Please pray this doesn't result in a tbi . I'm so Leary of head injuries now .

I will post photos in order .















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!