Friday, February 07, 2014

Ever "Ruin" someone's day breastfeeding in public ?

If you are easily offended by breastfeeding do not watch. If you have ever been looked at rudely or had someone make rude comments about you nursing in public you will laugh at this funny cute video. Everyone that knows me knows I nurse my children in public proudly. With out a cover or shawl. Breastfeeding is natural, breastfeeding is not sexual. We are nurturing our children at the breast. Remember "to the pure all is pure". I can remember with my first born retreating and hiding on a toilet to nurse her! I was terrified to nurse in public because of others.

Two moms use their sense of humor and breastfeeding experiences as inspiration for this fun and quirky music video by Sparrow Folk called “Ruin Your Day.”
The band is made up of Australian performers Juliet Moody (Lark) and Catherine Crowley (Fox), who have been featured at various festivals and events and just released their first CD last month.
With lines like “When I’m out getting a bite to eat, meeting people on the street, I’m always thinking to myself, ‘Would you like to see them?’” and “I’m not going to retreat to the comfort of a toilet seat,” these women cleverly spin realistic situations into something people (especially moms!) can appreciate and laugh at.
The video begins in a crowded cafĂ© with one of the women singing about her new ego now that her “assets” have grown and, suddenly, the tempo quickens and the woman disrobes—don’t worry, she covers her assets with a ukulele. She continues her public scene in front of shocked customers and well, you really have to watch the video to fully appreciate the lyrics and the message.
Take a look at the music video below!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!