Tatiana received the Sacrament of Confirmation this past Sunday, March 23.
It was raining so they had to line up in the chapel...
Ethan was altar serving
This moment was so sweet, yet I thought tatiana would faint. She hates being in front of crowds. I had a feeling she would be called up by the Bishop. His Homily was about purity. As many know the candidates have to write the Bishop letters. Well Tatiana's letter was the first he read from.
He shared that her Saint was Saint Agnes. That she chose her because it was her deceased grandmother's name and that she admired St Agnes because of her purity and that she would die for her faith. He said more but that is about all. He shared some from these other candidates also. But I feel strongly his homily was based around her letter. It was a shock really.
Ansely, her sister , was whom she chose as her sponsor.
We had a few of our homeschool friends over for a little party. I was so happy they came to her confirmation. You see tatiana really disliked the 'required' classes. She was the only homeschooled teen so she felt she was ignored .















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!