Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy September

Well as can been seen I have not posted in over a month...My apologizies. The past month has been very busy. Why? Because we have FOUR celebrations.
Sept 8, is our wedding Anniversary. We were married 20 years this year....however for the first time ever my husband and I were not together....why one word DEPLOYMENT! enough said...
Then Sept 8 was Dehvin's 17th birthday, Sept 29 was was Ansely's 14 birthday and finally Ethan was 8 on October 2...Do you see the trend?
Our Lady's birthday was celebrated on Sept 8, The feast of the Archangels was Sept 29 and the feast day of the Guardian Angels was Oct 2...We are so Blessed!


Dehvin's cookie cake




With all her siblings....



Mom and Dehvin




And Here are a few from Ansely's day...






To be continued........

2 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,
    I know you have had a lot on your plate.. You are one of the most amazing moms I have ever met.
    Your strength is in the Lord. Your faith is inspiring to me. I thank you for being such a great example of HIS faithfulness in the way you live your life...
    Beautiful pictures!!!!
    Love,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia
    Thank you dear friend! It is true the only way I am surviving is thru Jesus! And having friends like YOU praying for me gets me thru!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!