Friday, October 29, 2010

Moving again....

So life is never dull in our family. I learned a few weeks ago we have to move again!
We moved just a year ago to this house because the owners of the previous house had to sell it fast, yet more victims of our economy I guess.
Ryan was training for the upcomin deployment. So I had to locate and pack and move my family . I got lucky and found another house in our neighborhood.
We were promised to be able to stay here for at least 3 years. But the homeowner I guess changed her mind. Te realty company could not tell me why but I have to move again!
Ryan is not going to be home until right at Christmas so we get to do this alone again.
We think we have a house, again praise God in our neighborhood again, just two doors down. Our sweet neighbor who is a widow got us in it. She is a very sweet lady.
So I have been packing as much as I can not to mention the baby has been sick with bronchiolitis for two weeks now and has required the use of a nebulizer at times but that is another blog entry itself....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!