Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kuwait/Iraq 2010

Today I got a big package from Ryan. He had to send home most of his "personal" items because they are going to move into tents and can not have "personal items" and anything they send to the big storage unit will be next spring before he gets it.
Anyway one of the things he sent back was the camera I sent back with him in July after he came home for R&R. THere were some photos it and the camera is broken. He told me it broke on one of his "missions" I was disapointed because I really wanted him to photograph more over there. Oh well...so here are some of the photos that were on the camera:





I am pretty sure this is one of the vehicles he use to drive....now he drives a Cayman which he said weighs over 38,000 pounds!








 


ON missions they sleep in tents like these, and they are having problems with BEDBUGS yuck!







1 comment:

  1. Wow and ugh!

    Amazing photos. Praying for a safe return.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!