We are on the 10th day of Christmas. Yes all my decor is still up and will remain up for a few more weeks. We celebrate thru Feb 2 which is the Feast day of the Presentation of our Lord. I doubt the live tree will last but since ryan (jan 6) and I (jan 13) both have birthdays we will leave the tree up until then.
WE had a peaceful loving Christmas. We went to the children's 4 pm mass. just because many of our homeschool families sang in the choir. However next year I plan to get back to midnight mass or christmas morning. I found the 4 pm mass how shall i say this nice, full of grumpy people i had never seen.....
As usual I will share photos of our time. IT was so sweet seeing Sebastian wake up and walk out to see all the gifts and baby jesus in the Creche. We do not set out anything gift wise until christmas eve...those with little ones know why...
Merry CHRISTmass
My children surprised me with the last supper framed over the dinner table, something i have wanted for a long time.
Sebastian and ethan share a train/activity table but they all play with it.
The big girls fell back to sleep....
Felicity got a pink ukelele as did a few others...they love music. I shop local and the ukeleles are cheaper thanthe junk guitars at local dept stores
Sebastian and his uke....he would not stay still
I have a love for simple wooden educational toys. We only buy three gifts each. Much of what you see was sent to us
I made a vegan triffle for Jesus's Birthday......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!