Today has been one of those days that I am glad is over . But what's to come scares me. I'm awaiting tests results for ansely . She was in DC march for life last week (another post) when she arrived back late Sunday she had a really bad nose bleed . She is prone to them. It lasted 30 minutes she thinks . Poor girl was txt me because she wasnt home yet . She is still dizzy so we don't know why.
A few days ago Ryan txt that he was coming down here to get his tools and stuff out of the storage unit . And was putting the rest in my garage . I said no I don't have room . So he was rude and said he would get rid of it. So this morning I decided to get another small unit and go get what I needed and move things .
I find it odd that he had the money to pay two months storage , gas down here and a hotel . I question that ....more on that .
While I was out for a walk on the beach with Sebastian , Ethan. And the dog , ansely called me freaking out that their dad was there . They didn't let him in. He did try to get in she said .
I had already talked with them and they said they didn't want to see him. I told him . He still showed up .
He had txt prior that it was not right I wouldn't let him see 'our' children . Which I reminded him he left us almost 9 months Ago! Did he expect to just show up and come in? I have no idea of his mental state. I have to protect the children.the agreement was he had to keep me in on his care etc.He has not .
He did txt me wondering where we were . I didn't tell him . I had to walk back home hoping not to see him . I live on an island . He knows my walking routes . Sure enough as I was leaving the beach I saw his truck . So I went back on the beach . I def got a workout today . I'm sure I walked 8 miles haha. Poor Ethan and Buddy .
He leaves me a message saying he needs to talk to me about the van . I knew this was not good. See when he deployed the van loan fell under the soldiers and sailors act . Well ryan hasn't apparently paid iit in a year. He said he didn't need too . Yes I know what your thinking...
He knows how to upset me . It's mean . He knows I worry about another repo . Since he didn't pay for my suburban in 2006 it was taken , I was pregnant I devastated me . I was left with no vehicle . But even then he didn't care .
So again I'm faced with the possibility again . He said he would take care of it . It's in his name . He can't pay yet he somehow got down here . Yes his stepmom . That doesn't like me 'loaned' him them money to come down here. I find it disturbing . Non of his family calls me . I can't imagine the lies he has told them . They think he is ok .....
So I lay here scared . Something I haven't felt in months . I have no idea what he might do. He did txt that he wants the guns . Which I have removed from here for now . I do not feel he needs a Glock. I know he has access to guns in ga anyway.
The reality has hit that I really don't have 'husband ' that intends to take care of us . I know I have to file a divorce to make sure what ever income he is getting the kids are cared for .
I wish i would wake up from this bad dream . I appreciate any prayers you can offer .
Lisa I am so sorry... continuing to pray for you and your family. :(
ReplyDeleteLisa, I'm so sorry :( God will protect you. I agree you need to go ahead and file for divorce to protect you and your kids. Let us know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteLisa, many prayers! Sadly, we have the same thing here. If a door slams I or one of the kids jump up and think its Dad come back in anger. Hugs, friend!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for u Lisa. I can't imagine how/what u must be going through. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. God bless u and the kids. Oh and I am praying for ansley also.
ReplyDeleteLisa, I was at a point of fearing for my life, and that of the kids, barricaded myself in the room with the boys, and we all slept together... A bad surreal dream I understand. I pray for you and am here if you need anything.. please don't hesitate to ask. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteDonna
I truly believe that God understands that in circumstances like this you have to protect yourself and your children. That is your God-given role and responsibility and at this point, it seems that divorce is the right choice. That is my opinion, for what it is worth. God knows your heart and that it pains you to make that choice, however the legal system in this country only affords that to you. You need to think long term. (((hugs))) Lora
ReplyDelete