I know I am not alone with this read here This article is great.
My 'baby' is going to be 4 in May. He still nurses and needs me. I have split mass a lot lately because I felt I NEEDED to. But I just hate sitting at mass with out all of my children. I feel we need to at least come together at mass. It is such a huge struggle with sebastian.
He will not let me wear him at mass, HE begs to go says he 'will listen' and sit. But as soon as we are there he is off and running. HE has to see Mary, then he has to go outside and sit with the Fr Felix Variella statue Fr Varela. He is so drawn to it.
I worry lately that he has something going on. Like felicity has Sensory Processing Disorder. I see a LOT of similar issues with him. But more at times. He still is not talking well . He has a couple of words I understand, that he learned from his sister. Words I do not like....."I hate you" is one. But with music he memorizes lyrics almost instantly. But you can not understand him. But he loves music.
I wish people would be nicer at mass. There is a generation that feels children should be seen and not heard , especially at mass. Sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!