Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Sebastian is 4!

I can hardly believe it that May 5 my 'baby' turned four! He is such a sweet little boy. He still nurses, of course. He is nursing less and less. I am enjoying every time he does and tell myself he won't nurse much longer. Yes I admit I will be sad when he weans. But it could be another year.

 He loves Legos and is getting very good at making creations. His speech is delayed and  I will be getting some evaluations soon. That is another post.

WE go on daily bike rides or walks usually ending up on the beach. The beach is a great place for him to run and not get hurt....

He LOVES cake decorating, He watches them on you tube.  I found a play doh set . I really do not care for play doh and usually make my own. But face it kids love it. It is messy . I found a nice little mat at Hobby Lobby and used a coupon for 40 % off. It is great for projects and I used to decorate the cake.
I realized I failed to get a picture with him on his day!

For those that may not know his birth story click here Sebastian's birth story.

Here are pics of his birthday.












2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sebastian! Looks like your 'big' boy enjoyed his special day. I think I'd have loved receiving a Play Doh set too. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue! He loves it lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!