Medicaid wouldn't cover the one prescription for the nebulizer so I prayed and used oils and homeopathics . He is healing praise God .
A follow up to my parents being here . I only saw them that one day . They didn't come over again . They left without saying goodbye . Whatever I'm used to it .
Once again the national guard has not paid us. I submitted paperwork on time as usual for Incap. I have emailed and called for two weeks asking where the les is . No answers . So I have 41 dollars. I'm disgusted . It's is Memorial Day weekend . A time we honor the solders that died for this country. A time to honor all solders . Because freedom is not free . All the families also suffer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!