I never heard from Ryan after he hung up on my Saturday . Until Wednesday afternoon . He left a message that the VA papers should be in his sergeants office by 3pm Thursday . I didn't talk to him because I am so hurt and disgusted by his continued selfishness.
So today I called his SSG in his unit . He called back to tell me the package had indeed arrived . Via USPS priority . It was sent on June 17, the day before . The cost paid to ship was 19 something bucks .
I was so angry and upset . Because for weeks he said he had sent the required papers . He even told me
He resent them last week and they should be there by this past Monday .
I just do not understand . He knows that this is why the NG has frozen Incap pay . It's his fault that me and the children go without . I'm laying here still in shock . I'm so stupid to keep praying he will snap out of this . I'm sorry I refuse to believe anymore that PTSD and a TBI can cause him to be so disconnected and mean .
Honestly looking back for years he has been selfish . I'm reminded of my pregnancy with Sebastian how I went without proper food while I caught him eating out . Heck my midwife then knew how he treated me .
I feel it's time to do what I don't believe in . File for a divorce. But it's so hard to do. And it's so expensive . I still need your prayers .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!