First of all I'm sorry I haven't called since March I am now the first assistant manager and which means few hours when i Wasn't there I was helping my husband at his job, I have to take care of the house which was very little time for anything else.
Also I will be honest I'm a positive person I tried to listen to everyone and help in anyway I can . when I talk with you it is so hard because it seems that you your whole life is negative and when I hang up i am completely drained of all positive energy and I am depressed.
I am very sorry life is the way it is but I didn't choose it for you .Remember what you told Ryan after Dehvin was born Lisa he was to take care of the household you were take care of the children and all the discipline.
He had no say in how they were raised if he did try he was yelled at so he just kept going deeper into his shell.It is not all one sided in your marriage both of you have created your life as it is now and you both have to fix it.
Now I want you to think for a minute you don't like it when Ryan gets verbally abusive but what both of you have done a daily basis you talked each other down in front of the children and now they talk Ryan down like he is nothing.
And he can't discipline them because he is not allowed you made yourself the head of the household long ago and Ryan was just there.
We have no control over Ryan or what he does he want us to have we can give him as much advice as we can and we do but is up to him to take it we can't force him to.
He doesn't talk to anyone in the family about anything in his life if you believe it or not . you've been married to him for 20 some years you of all people should know he is.
Don't be blaming us saying we are enabling him. It takes some soldiers years before they come to terms with what happened there is no set time clock on this and no one can decide except him when he is ready.
The choices you make in life is your destiny you chose to have six beautiful children and raise them how you wanted them to be raised therefore you got your destiny you're raising them on your own.
You may think that all of your problems are one-sided but it takes two to make a life but it is in the finger points of both of you .In closing I love all the children and I want nothing but the best for all of you to try to think on a more positive side because negativity will only bring more negative.
I really don't know what to say . They never really supported OUR joint decision for me to be a stay at home homeschooling mom . The family believes in abortion and birth control . In remember Ryan would not Go to work his dad would call looking for him when he worked construction . Sure i led our family in prayer and faith , because he didn't . I have always done what God led me to do. I'm really surprised his sister is dredging up things from 20 years ago! I grew up and
Changed . I'm sure you all that know me know me! Reading her letter i realized I've tried they are not going to do anything . I'm truly alone .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!