Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My photography has been published


I have not shared with anyone but a few months ago I was asked by The Sisters of Life up in New York to take photos of two people here in St Augustine that were in the Cenacolo Community . A man named Ryan and a young lady named Erin . They were doing a article about them . And how the community has helped them.
Thanks to a dear catholic friend of mine she got me in touch with the Sisters of Life. I wnet out to the men's and women's residence to photograph them. and too photos of the things they did but that was not published . They just used the head shots . I am so honored to have my work published in a catholic magazine!

Here is the link to the Cenacolo Community http://www.comunitacenacolo.org/

Here is a link to The Sisters of Life http://www.sistersoflife.org/












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!