Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Two Casts in one day



Yes today ️Felicity went in to get her cast for her fractured wrist . She chose hot pink



After two hours there i went home and decided to take kids to the pool . It was 80 degrees and beautiful . I told ️Felicity she could come sit in a chair and read . 
Well that didn't last . She decidied to walk around the pool and was pulling her brother's raft around . 
I didn't think about it because Shen does this a lot . 
Well she fell completely in the pool . 

This is here after drying off . It was water logged . After I took her sister to work . I took her back in for yet another cast . 
In hot pink . Let's see how long it lasts . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!