Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Violin lessons



️Felicity has been begging for a while to get a violin . I could never afford one and was not comfortable  getting her one . We have had guitars , keyboards etc not be well care for. Her little brother loves music but has been rough on instruments .

I decided this week since she was still interested to give it a try . I feel so terrible I have not been able to give my kids the little things in life . 


 We found a lovely violin teacher that also unschooled her own! We started lessons this week and we are renting a violin from her . 
This is her at her very first lesson 





1 comment:

  1. This is so good for her. I'm glad you found a teacher to work with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!