Friday, February 05, 2016

House fire update

Thought I would do a quick update for those asking. We are still displaced, however have been very blessed to be able to stay in a friend's house for a few weeks. We have learned we will not be allowed to live in our home during the construction. IF THEY EVER BEGIN. When they begin we know it will be weeks likely 6 weeks min, but I know how construction is in florida.  We also had to put our blonde lab at  neighbor's garage as the insurance said 'he is  a liability ' and could bite someone, PLEASE the gerbil is more likely to bit someone than our dog. To say the least I am very upset. Much has occurred this week. We just need to be HOME. We still are over there daily, feeding the cats etc. 
I finally saw my chiropractor today I was having extreme pain breathing and under my right shoulder blade , I suspected it, a rib was shifted and vertebrae from all the coughing I have been having since the fire / smoke inhalation. I am slowly healing. But I am struggling with some anxiety from the fire, and fear of another fire. It was awful trying to get all my children out safely. 
Please keep praying for us. It has been very difficult. To top it off my van is dying. I NEED a vehicle ASAP. My van has cost me so much lately I have been advised to not waste anymore money on it. The low oil pressure alarm keeps going off. Could be  a bad sensor but likely the oil pump. The main seal already leaks.  I have tried looking some but do not have internet. The children have just used up ALL the shared data! I remain positive . I have too. Thank you to all of you that have prayed and sent me gift cards and money. You have NO idea how much you have helped me. 



Here are the videos from the house fire.
Part one outside 




Part two inside of my closet, the fire dept broke the ceiling out (breaking a water pipe) 





Part three my master bathroom (again fire dept broke way the ceiling and broke a pipe)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!