This is note Dehvin posted to grandpa on facebook. I wanted to share it......
Dear Grandpa,
I can't believe your really gone, but I'm at peace with your death your in no more pain and you are with Grammy again.... even though we moved away to Florida 7 years ago I still have so many memories of you... I always loved when you called and said " Hey doll my you look pretty today" or when when you would come up with a pinchy finger and say " I'm gonna get your gizzard" and when all of us grandchildren were little how you would bounce us on your knees and sing "pop goes the weasel" you also said so many funny things I couldn't really repeat them cause all the good ones I can remember have some sort of curse word in it..... You loved keeping busy and building things, you loved hunting, fishing, reading, riding the 4wheelers, ad being with your family... I remember how proud of me you where about graduating and going to college, I'll never forget my last phone call with you on September 10th You told me to do my best in school and to never give up.. I promised you I wouldn't, I Love you and Im going miss you. I'm never going to forget you grandpa you taught me so much! Until we meet again
Love your granddaughter
Dehvin,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!