I have had a very busy summer. Once again as pointed out by my daughter I have been slack on my blog...So I will attempt to back up and share a bit of our summer....In May we had very special friends, the children's God parents come down to share in a Blessed weekend.
Tatiana turned 11 on May 20th!
That same evening of May 20th Ansely was Confirmed in our Catholic faith.
Ansely and Dehvin (was her step in for her sponsor Liz)
On May 22nd Ethan Recieved his First Holy Communion!
This sweet bunch is like ONE big happy family! We love them so much!
















Hey, I like your cake! LOL
ReplyDeleteYour Ethan looks JUST LIKE YOUR HUSBAND! He is adorable! I loved seeing your pictures on fb - but I love them here more. I *so* neglect my blog nowadays. I'm so busy and uninspired to add to it.