Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another concern from the deployment, mysterious wounds

I have decided to post a few photos of Ryan's legs...Yes odd I suppose but I finally took a few photos for documentation. When he returned from Iraq December 2010 he came home with much more than I realized. At first he didnt tell me about the mysterious wounds on his legs. I notced them. But as days and months have passed they are still there but worse. As with his memory loss he seems to not recal the exact time it showed up. But knows it was last year in Iraq. I know when he came home on leave last July it was not there.....so it was after that.
I have reminded him many time to tell his VA Docs but he KEEPS forgetting.....and now he is working out of state....He is home this week for his drill time and I noticed some new wounds and he said another issue is his injuries (cuts etc) are NOT healing. He tells me it itches very bad and nothing helps.
HE has a deep cut he got working back in september and its still there...I have done some research briefly and have read this is increasingly more common with soldiers that were deployed to Iraq....I also mentioned at the VA clinic and  a man told me that soldiers deployed to iraq have been exposed to things we dont yet know! Similar to agent orange....
IF you are or know veteran from Iraq and have seen this sort of wound, etc....please leave a comment. I want to know. I am very worried about it among other things....
These wounds are on both legs...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!