Advent began on Sunday! As usual I am so behind on so much. My baby has been sick again with another resperatory illness...So of course I have been nursing and meeting his needs and NOT sleeping because poor baby coughs and wheezes...
I managed to get my large advent candles out..need to locate my wreath still..I also am trying really hard to make a Jesse Tree and have fell in love with this blog http://family-centered.com/living/ and this blog http://www.ebeth.typepad.com/serendipity/preparing-for-christmas.html they both have SUCH GREAT Advent ideas that go along with our homeschooling. I have printed out the beautiful ornaments and hoping friday we will work on the jesse tree....I will post more with photos later...
Ryan has been here the past two weeks, which is why I have not blogged. It has been up and down. At first it was REALLY difficult since he was not use to the noise, and just having to be a father....lots of prayer and offering it up on my part....and biting my tongue. IT is very hard to remember he has a brain injury....Until I have to remind him over and over about certain things....or he has a outburst. His legs have been getting worse then better ....
A friend came by yesterday and said to me he does'nt make eye contact like he use to. Among other things....I am not sure how or what to do to help him with him now working/living in Kansas. All I can do is pray pray pray and give it to God. Please join me and pray for him during this Advent !
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!