Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Jobless?? Trusting God

SO ryan flew out to kansas back to his job yesterday...HE called several times, odd for him given he was home two weeks and hardly had a conversation with me. I talked to him briefly last night and he was suppose to call back. I txt never heard back. I txt this morning and called... No reply. Finally my persistant tatiana got him to answer the phone...
After a few minutes of talking he tells me he had been talking to some people, work related. SO he tells me that it looks he will be back here soon. Apparently his position the 'higher ups' want someone there at all times. Him flying back and forth for army drill wont be acceptable... OK they KNEW that he was in the National Guard before he was hired! They basically have told him he can be a framer and still be paid the same because they need him in kansas....He wil be paid severance etc.... sonow he has t decide if he wants to come back here this week or stay and work a few weeks.

He may have the option of returning to his nurse job, but it is NOT what he wants and the pay is horrible compared to what he is getting. If you read back to my previous post about when he left you will understand Being Honest and a few other posts after that.
I am in shock. Is this a blessing in disguise? God's will be done. I am SO trying to TRUST in Him. But it is so hard. Will he be jobless? Please pray for us! My teens are scared of being broke again. Because we have finally been doing ok . We are scared because ryan is not well and when he is here its fighting and meanness. But then as I said before we can not help him with him living there. Again I find myself REALLY having to TRUST...

2 comments:

  1. oh my! Your trusting in God is SO inspiring. hugs mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I decided I could fight it an question it or just Give it to God. Because this past year or two I was miserable and downright depressed. I find myself not being able to mother my children like that. It's just me here to raise and nurture .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!