Felicity turned 6 this week! I can not believe it. She said a few times "daddy promised he would be here for my birthday this year" I have'nt told her much about where daddy is. I know she feels he is not himself. I tried to make her day special. I pulled of a very last minute 'party' only two little girls from our neighborhood. They are older but she has played with them almost daily since we moved here. She told me that night "mommy this is the best day"
Here is Felicity on her FIRST birthday!
Im not super creative since I always have a busy toddler in the house but managed to pull together a couple of crafts for them to do together...masks...
And BEADS!
this year was too overwhelming so I bought this vegan black forest cake from whole foods.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!