I realize I have been pretty silent on updates . It is just too difficult. However I have been busy trying to find some sort of income for me and my children since it since it is painfully obvious I must.
I have one dear friend whom a few weeks ago shared a business/health opportunity with me. Because she KNEW I want to stay home with my children. Also her daughter had been very ill and after many trips to the children's hospital she was led to a local natural doctor. He began using these products on her. She was basically failure to thrive (she is 6) and now she is cured and in perfect health. Her sweet momma I had not seen the past month, when I saw her I was SHOCKED she has dropped over 15 pounds just using the Metaboliq shakes, which contain whey protein and egg white protein. Those that know me know I do not DO dairy. Her daughter also can not DO dairy but CAN and has been THRIVING on the shakes. The Metaboliq shakes work different than most. For her daughter she finally is GAINING weight yet her mom has naturally lost over 15 pounds in just a few weeks.
Those that know me know I would not fall into a gimick. I have researched the products, ingredients and the company. I signed up as a distributor last week. I attended my first meeting last night to hear speakers. I heard Don Brindley, former president of Merrill Lynch Insurance share his story. This man not only is no longer on 4 injections of insulin for his diabetes he has dropped 60 plus pounds. Is no longer on high BP meds. And many other ailments he had are cured. His Dr at the local Mayo Clinic is amazed.
These are just two stories. Yes I will still take Juice Plus because it is different. But I am so excited about this product line and the health benefits and the income I can bring in.
Please take a look at my website http://lisao.myqivana.com/ . But please contact me for more personal insight lisano35@hotmail.com . I am all about talking to others. But if you would like to get healthy, amd earn some money you can order from my site or for 45.00 dollars you can join and get the products at wholesale. CAn you tell I am excited?!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!