It's been over 8 months since you both basically disowned me as your daughter. I've been intending to write this letter for months .
We saw you were down here in January for your birthday . The kids saw your truck at the hotel and felicity said " meme is here " also me and Ansely are pretty sure that we saw you on the beach while we were riding bikes . Ansely noticed you both were trying to not see us . That's what she said .
So the children know you were down here and not once came to see them. And then you have chosen to ignore their birthdays.(as well as MY BIRTHDAY) Felicity would look for a card for weeks ...I have had to explain to them as best I can . But I really can't explain such behavior to a child. Because I , Lisa , who was your daughter by birth is no longer your daughter anymore. So I write to ask why? What is it that I did that would cause a parent to treat a child of theirs this way? I know it has something to do with Scott . All I can say is I'm disgusted that you would choose one child over the other.
But looking back at my life and my childhood I'm not surprised at all. I remember probably more than you do. You never really loved me unconditionally . I have never felt loved by you. I lived my childhood in fear. I vowed to never treat my children , whom are gifts from God , like you treated me.
All I remember is the blood streaked legs and bruises on my legs from belts. I also remember Grandma telling me a few times to tell her and she would take care of us because you were abusive. I am so thankful I had a loving grandmother I could go to as a child. MY children do not have any grandparents anymore. YOU are missing out on such wonderful grandchildren.
I'm sure you will disagree . But it doesn't matter . I forgive you. But I have never forgotten. I pray for you .
If this has anything to do with us converting to the Catholic church again, I forgive you. No matter what you THINK you know about the Catholic faith YOU are wrong. People have misinformed you. (those that were catholic and are not) People are people its not about the church. Just as there are different beliefs within the baptist churches there are differences within the Catholic church, Why? Because it is the people NOT the faith. People are human, people choose sometimes what they WANT to within their church, even though it is not right.. I love being catholic and I have learned more in the catholic church about the bible, and what Jesus teaches than I did growing up. I know Jesus loves us. HE has carried me through all my sorrow. Jesus IS the way and the truth.
You have no idea what me and the kids have been thru the past two years. You were not supportive of us when you should have been when Ryan was deployed serving this country. Instead you condemned him for it. No I was not happy about it. He will suffer the rest of his life for serving this country. You have no idea what we have been thru.
I really after the past 8 months since you turned on us don't know what to say. Even when Ryan's dad and then Sister died you were so cold . Even when I was in GA for the funeral you would not even tell me where grandma was telling me I had not right to see her. Well I was resourceful and prayed and called the right people to find her.
I ask again for you to write me back and explain why? Why did you disown me and my children? If I was once your daughter then I have a right to know why? All I can think of is Scott has somehow blamed me for something and you believe him. I realize you won't believe me but he has lied about so much . You have no idea the things he did and said to me and the kids . I tried to tell you some of what he did yet you didn't believe me. But I and the kids know its true.
I guess there really isnt anymore to say. I pray you have a happy rest of your lives. And wonder when you are old like grandma who will help you .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!