Friday, June 08, 2012

Another quick update, June 2012 part 2

After all that has happened the past 24 hrs I thought I would update , in case anyone is reading and will pray for us.
Ryan took off late today and apparently is heading to ga. He had a few more not so nice out bursts today. I went for a run with dehvin and ethan (and sebastian in the jogger) and ansely txt me that he was leaving. By the time I made it back he was gone. I came home showered and got ready for a new christian councilor appt. I tracked him on the iphone. He was at whole foods. Which was very strange. He left a message at 4:40 but I didnt get it till after my appt. I think he knew I wouldnt get the message.

He is running away from his issues. he needs help but I can not do anything anymore except pray for him. SO many vets are committing suicide, so it scares me. I talked to him for a few minutes. He said he knew he was leaving us and he was a jerk etc....he doestn know what he is going to do or where he will stay. His brother , sister and his deceased fathers wife leave in the area we are from. He has a full tank of gas. And no money that I know of.  He needs help. I just do not know what to do. He mentioned checking in to the shepard center, I had told him months ago they have a good TBI program for vets. At this point I pray he gets the help he needs. But the fact is I am a single mom. He has chosen to leave us. Please pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!