We have had Buddy only 12 days but he seems like he has been in our famliy longer. He fits in so well and is such a great dog. The kids adore him...He definately loves me. Follows me everywhere. I am still trying to figure out certain things he seems to try to "tell me " in doggie language... He will bark at me as if to tell me something he needs but I dont get it yet.
He loves the beach. I took him Ethan and Sebastian the other morning on a jog. .I havent taken many photos lately but here are a few..
He has cute ears but I cant seem to get a good pic of him
Sebastian is pretending to be a dog
Sebastian trying to get his ears up
He looks like he has always been a part of your family! He already knows you are the "mom" by following you around. That's what my dogs do to me and, although it can be annoying at dinner time and when I am trying to shower, it is comforting too! Even Steve let Ivory sleep in the bed with him before when moved over to join them. They love people contact and definitely miss you when you are gone.
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I love the picture of Sebastian pulling his ears up so gently.
ReplyDeleteThank you, yes he was curious about his ears ...
ReplyDelete