Sunday, June 17, 2012

Raw African Black Soap and shea butter

The past couple of months I have been using Raw African Black soap this one . I learned about it on a local fb page I am on. There are several varieties and you need to be knowledgable about sources. The link above is what I have, it comes in a half wheel block sort of like a half of a cheese wheel.
If you remember I had a HORRIBLE rash under my arms. Nothing got rid of it. But I tried the african black soap and my rash is gone. You can google the uses of raw african black soap and come across many uses. However I wanted to be honest and say this stuff works. I am using it to wash my face, body and made a liquid handsoap version. My face is smooth, my freckles are fading and Im in the sun a lot. My teens are using it and it has cleared acne . I had a few small moles that have disapeared.
I break some off and wet my hands and squeeze it into sort of a ball so it gets more solid like milled soap. It seems crumbly at first. You can pinch a tiny piece of and apply it to blemishs. IT doesnt seem at first but it lathers up quickly.
I have spoken to many african elderly ladies who tell me some amazing stories about the soap.
Many local farmers markets carry it to . Just be careful like I said. But you cant go wrong with the link I posted for the stuff I got off amazon. It will melt so dont leave it in the bath let it dry out, and it may get a film on it but it is ok.

ALso I am using a raw shea butter as a moisterizer.....My skin is so soft and raw shea butter doesnt clog pores!
If you have any skin issues, give this stuff a try. It is all I will use now. Sorry to sound like a info mercial but I am just so pleased with the results.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I could say much more but....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!