Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shocking day

May 13 , 2013 has been an interesting day . It is the feast day of our lady of Fatima .
On Mother's Day I text my mom , whom hasn't been talking to me since my oldest  18 birthday almost 2 years ago . Basically because of something related to my brother (whom I also no longer talk to he is bi polar ) anyway I decided to txt her happy Mother's Day . To my surprise she replied ."Thank you . You have a Happy Mothers Day too. Dont know how you feel about us coming to see you later today? " they were here in town on vacation again . I had a bad day since I woke up with vertigo . 
So today I took the jeep to the beach with the younger kids because they wanted to go  in the jeep . I had Txt my parents a few times telling them I was going to the beach but no reply.  

See I know them they live at the each on vacation it's how I grew up vacationing here.
The ramp I get on was closed so I went to the next one . Keep in mind they didn't Txt me back .well I found them at the beach , almost 2 years since I've seen them . I pulled beside them . And stayed for a little bit . I never talked about how horribly they have treated me . I still do not know why or how I managed the courage to do that. My mom played with Sebastian and felicity in the sand . Though Sebastian was Leary of them . There was definite tension . 
They did come over this afternoon and brought a pizza. Ansely was angry I met them and let them come .she stayed in her room . Dehvin was at work . 

I want to know why they 'disowned ' me . I don't know how I allowed them near me and the kids . After all the hurt they have inflicted . I feel the blessed mother had a hand in today with it being our lady of Fatima , so I went along with it . 
I don't know what to say . I really want answers . It's weird how all the pain and hurt seemed to have melted from me . 

The other shock was I mentioned my brother and how he messaged me via my photography fb page in march . He told me he had found his daughter on fb . He sent me a photo of her . My parents were shocked but not . I think annoyed because I knew an apparent dark secret .
Later they admitted they already knew .
Apparently they knew a lot . Yes more secrets from them . They had found a lot about her . Photos etc. 
Since I'm so resourceful I started searching because I knew her mom and family . Yes I found her . I found a lot out tonight . Which I will post another blog about my niece . The last I saw her she was 9 months old . She is 15 now . She looks very much like me at that age . Which I never expected . 
I'm still in shock unsure what to say . I needed to blog this so I wouldn't forget . 
Please pray for me to do and say what I should . 

Here a photo I took of my mom with the Kids that went to the beach today .

5 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    You are right, it was the Blessed Mother that prompted you to text your mom! She and her Son are authors of miracles! Perhaps you are all on the road to some genuine healing. Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I think you handled yourself with grace and gentleness! You are an awesome mom and you have been through so much. You are in the palm of His hand! {{{{{hugs}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sadly that was the only day I saw them. They left with out coming by again.

      Delete
  3. Lisa,
    You extended grace and mercy. There are people who talk about their faith and there are people like you who live out their faith. I pray your mom sees the genuine love of the Lord in you and your sweet children.

    Love,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Virginia. I tried. I didn't see them any more after that day. They left with out coming by again...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!