I have been trying to call ryan since yesterday because he 'promised' to call me back. He 'promised' he would send my money last night for groceries.
So I decide to text his step mom where he is living:
AS you can read he went to a hunting camp in south ga. So I kept calling him and he finally answered. Tried to lie. He tells me 'he hasn't got paid yet' goes on to yell at me that he sent money last week (200 bucks) and I need to learn to manage money!! I BEGGED him to send money because I am that desperate. I am in tears typing this. That I would have to beg the father of our six children , husband of almost 23 years to help us. I am trying so hard to hold myself together this morning. I am filled with so much hurt and anger.
I have been actively looking for job. I have a few doula clients spread out. That is one thing that will be difficult (besides leaving my kids) is finding a flexible job so I can keep up my doula clients. I LOVE being a doula. But it wont support my family. I have had a sucker punch this am. The realization I AM ALONE , TRUELY ALONE trying to raise my children. Please pray for us. I can not wait to go to Mass tonight......

Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. sounds very very familiar to what I have been through. I try not to be angry but it is very hard and I know that feeling alone and raising children is very hard. I will be praying for you. womes to Sarasota Florida at the end of this month. I'm ready for a fresh start
ReplyDeleteThank you . I am sorry for what you have been thru. Hope your move is easy!
ReplyDelete