Saturday, July 13, 2013

Paypal Donations

One of my readers of my blog posted a comment this morning, something I had NEVER thought about doing. It was suggested I post a paypal "donation" link on my blog. At first I was like that's sweet but I can not do that. I do not post my struggles as a way to beg for money. It is how I vent so to speak. Then I was talking to a friend of mine and mentioned it to her.

She was like you should look at all you do as a volunteer in our community. I have been a LLL Leader for 15 years. I am retired but I still do home visits to moms.

I volunteer my doula services for free to those that can  not afford one because I want to help all moms have the birth they want. I also volunteer my doula services to OSD (operation special delivery) which is doula's for moms whose husbands are deployed serving this country.

 I guess I have always had a giving heart and NEVER expected anything in return. My husband use to complain ALL the time how much time I spent helping breastfeeding moms....I had a gift I want to share.

So I added a paypal donation button to my blog, it is on the right sidebar. You can donate if you would like. I will use  it to buy groceries and gas because I do drive a lot to moms and do post partum visits.
 I am as I said looking for job that will be flexible with my doula business. Because birth and breastfeeding work is my passion and gift to others.

I thank you ALL for you prayers and encouragement.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!