Thursday, July 11, 2013

Trusting , needs


As you can see I haven't been posting much on my blog . I have been dealing with so much and I just get sick of posting my issues . 
But those that do read my blog I beg you for prayers . The military Incap pay has not gone in since June 7. They basically have 'frozen' pay . They want all of Ryan's va records for past year a a few other things . I've been trying to get in touch with him and keep telling him to just do it. He finally did he said . 
I don't feel since they know what going on that its fair .they know he has severe PTSD /TBI I submit every month the papers needed.i think it's a excise to delay pay. It's all I get and honestly I have about 20 bucks and that all. 
I'm looking for a job . I actually enrolled into school today for massage therapy but not sure i will go because while I have grants. There would be some loan money and I don't want any debt .
I am hoping Ryan will get me the VA benefits transferred also then I will be ok . The school I chose is great . Mostly online and I would go to class on Saturdays for hands on. 
I still want to become a midwife but need a college math and English credit first And Fafsa only covers majors not individual class I think .

Please pray for us . I'm really afraid . I have a few unpaid bills this month one being our family cell phones. It's all I have for phones . And mostly my computer access . I also have A water bill past due and need  gas money and grocery needs . 

I am offering as much as I can remember to. It's so hard to do but this week I got together with a few homeschool moms and were talking about our suffering on earth how it can be used to help others get to heaven or convert . I'm trying so hard to keep this on my mind . But it's hard when your children need to be fed . 

I'm reminded again ...

Jesus Trust in You ❤
Be Not Afraid 


6 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    You are in my prayers as always. I'm so sorry to hear you're enduring such a huge trial. Sometimes it is very difficult to see where God is leading us. Jesus I trust in You... I used to pray this all the time to prevent me from despairing in times of difficulty. May God bless you and your family! btw, I love your header photo. You have a very beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. I pray for you too and read your adorable uplifting blog...just do not comment much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:48 PM

    I have been reading your blog for sometime now. You are an amazing and selfless mother! Why don't you set up a paypal account and add a donate button on your blog or a fundrazr.com acct. I am sure your readers would love to help you out financially, any amount I am sure would be a blessing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. As much as I hate asking for help your idea is something I have never thought of . God Bless you . I'm so focused on things I hadn't thought about asking for donations . As a doula I have and still do offer my services for free to those that need it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:15 PM

      I just made a donation, so glad you took the my advise!! You are in my prayers! Sure hope things look up for you soon, your family is beautiful.

      Sharon

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much . I can't tell you how much you have helped me .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!