I finally saw a local dermatologist last Friday .He was honestly a jerk. He took a look left and handed me a computer print out of what he thought it was, Dyshidrosis.
Like all medical Drs he gave me samples of a cortizone cream and a script for prednisone, Which I didnt use. I tried the cream friday and it made it worse.
I have used my stand by Florazone homeopathic cream, I have soaked in epson salt, lavender eo and several other remedies. My young living thieves seems to be helping a touch with itching, I keep it wrapped in gauze during the day. It is so painful and gross.
My research is saying no cure, no real known cause, however it says stress or allergies may be the trigger. Guess it is time for a major detox. However I already eat very healthy, when I do eat. I am also pre menopausal and have been using bio identical hormones to help the past couple of months (a totally different post to come) My blood work reveals I am actually POST menopausal....But I am still nursing so who knows. I was told that when we go thru this our bodies react. So I may have also developed a food allergy, all I think it could be is wheat, which I RARELY have...sigh...
The past two days I have also developed small welts all over my body. Similar to the uticaria I had when I was pregnant with Sebastian.
I TRY to offer all this up. Please pray for me and healing. It makes everyday life with kids so hard.
Below are stages of photos of how it looks.
It started out like this:
Then last week was like this:
Yesterday it was like this
today








I'm absolutely praying for you, honey!
ReplyDeleteI am praying. That is scary. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteLora P.