I have been searching and trying recipes for a non dairy 'nutella' . After a failed version I finally made up one that's yummy and smooth .
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (I use non dairy )
2/3 Cup Plain Non-Dairy Milk(I used coconut milk and coconut milk creamer)
1 Cup Toasted Hazelnuts
1 Cup Raw Cashew Pieces
3 Tablespoons coconut sugar and a little agave
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Teaspoon Salt
Simply heat the non-dairy milk without bringing it to a boil, and pour it over the chocolate chips, I used a bain Marie Let it sit for a few minutes to melt, and then stir thoroughly to combine.
Meanwhile, in the Vitamix, throw in all of the nuts run on high a minute then add sugar, vanilla, and salt. Let it run for about two minutes on high, using the tamper to continue pushing the nuts into the blade. Once smooth, pour in the chocolate mixture, and let it continue to run until combined. Done! (Just note that does become thicker once chilled.)


Looks so good!
ReplyDelete