Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update on Dyshidrosis and hives

Thought I would update on how my eczema and hives are.
As I stated last week I broke down and have taken the antibiotics . So the infection seems to be clearing . Several. Of my fingers still appear red I think due to the skin dying and peeling . It is raw. Burns at times and is sti extremely itchy . I do combos of things for relief. My oils and the collodial silver gel .
I still have the hives they are slowly healing but still have moments of extreme itching. I have finally been able to go a day without the prescription antihistamine . I have also eliminated wheat again completely .
So again I still do not know why I have these hives. I go back to the dr in a couple of weeks .

As you see my hands look like a lizard. The skin is peeling. I wish it would just all come off because the skin that has not pulled away is dead. I made the mistake of trying to peel it and ouch major pain and burning. I thought it was ready . It is like a huge scab.....my palms are about to peel also.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, your fingers look very small compared to your palm....have they been shrinking? Are they cold? Something is still not right. Yes, treat the symptoms and receive comfort, however, you still need to find the cause.

    Love and prayers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!