So today was yet another ER trip. Why? Because someone didn't listen ...I had already told them not to ride on the back of a bike
On the Blackburn cage. But they took off again (been asking for keyed deadbolts for months)
Felicity was wearing a helmet and shoes (she never wears shoes) but her foot got caught either in the spokes or chain ...
I went out side looking for them
And heard THE CRY the one a momma knows that it's a serious thing. Especially with her because as she told the nurses over and over today "I'm one tough cookie" and she was . I know it hurt and I'm proud of her she used her deep breathing I have taught .
While we were waiting in the waiting room had a woman asking what she did etc then she asked ' did she get in trouble ?' "did you spank her?" um I just looked at her and said no why would I hit her ? And fact is sadly natural consequences kicked in. It really made me sad to have to listen to this woman . She was shocked to see me being loving and attentive to her...
I used arnica gel and oral arnica 200 ck . They have a prescription for her but I won't fill it.
I still have to take her to the children's ortho in a few days it's like an hour away. To get a cast....



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!