Last night I took two of my teens to see Courageous http://www.courageousthemovie.com/ with the local homeschool youth group.
I have been reading about this movie all summer and couldnt wait to see it. I ONLY PRAY I can get my husband to see it. IT is a MUST see for a date night. I had thought it was only geared towards men but it is a must for the entire family. I plan on taking my nine year old son. The reviews on plugged in state it may not be ok for a kindergarten age...
I won't spoil the movie but it is the best movie I have seen since The Passion of Christ. Yes I cried thru the entire movie. IT is hitting so close to home since ryan took th ejob across the country and left us here.
Military families can relate to this movie also. It is an eye opener for some....GO SEE COURAGEOUS!!! Please and tell your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment, have a Blessed Day!